This 2012 Cadillac CTS-V wagon shows just over 52k miles. Power is provided by a supercharged 6.2L V8 and sent to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission and a limited-slip differential. This CTS-V wagon has service records, factory manuals, a clean Carfax report, and a clean Michigan title.
• Black Raven Paint
• Polished 19″ aluminum wheels are mounted with Cooper Zeon RS3 tires that show 2019 date codes.
• Magnetic Ride Control suspension with the addition of a Lingenfelter front strut mount.
• Braking is handled by yellow-painted Brembo six-piston front calipers and four-piston rear calipers.
• V models included a hood with a power dome, unique lower bodywork, and mesh grille inserts
• Adaptive HID headlights, fog lamps, Rear parking sensors
• The cabin is upholstered in black leather and alcantara
• Recaro front seats which are both heated and ventilated.
• A suede steering wheel fronts instrumentation that includes a 200-mph speedometer and an 8k-rpm tachometer, along with gauges for coolant temperature, supercharger boost pressure, and fuel level.
• Additional amenities include a Bose stereo with Bluetooth, navigation, dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, a rear-view camera, and piano black trim.
• Ultraview panoramic sunroof
• The car was sent to Lingenfelter Performance in Wixom, Michigan. The team installed a 650-horsepower kit that includes a supercharger pulley, upgraded fuel injectors, overdrive and harmonic balancers, a thermostat, and more.
• Lingenfelter front strut bar
- There are no features available